How to download pictures from iphone to computer

Windows mobile 6 is what I was using when iPhone was launched. At the time it was light years ahead of every smartphone platform out there. When iPhone launched it changed the game. Let me give you some background on myself.

I work in the wireless industry and see it all. When my co-workers one by one started using the original how to download pictures from iphone I was scratching my head trying to figure out why they were using a 2G device with only a 2 Megapixel camera when I had the HTC Tilt which worked on 3G, had push to talk (walkie talkie), a 3 megapixel camera, and a real keyboard.

The answer to that question came when my company started letting me take the original 2G iPhone home to use on a daily basis. I had both how to download pictures from iphone at the time and could use whatever one I chose. It was just a matter of changing out the sim.

Well the first thing I noticed was the display was more sharp on the iPhone, in other words the pictures I took with a 2 megapixel camera appeared crisper than the 3 megapixel camera on my windows phone. how to download pictures from iphone (This is probably why when you look at pictures taken side by side on the EVO vs iPhone 4 there are no discernible differences when viewing it from the phones displays.)

The ease of use was phenomenal everything I needed was on the home screen no complex menus to navigate. Over time it perform as well as the day I got it. The Windows platformed slowed down over time and had to be factory reset meaning I had to back up my data and erase the phone set it back to factory defaults and reload the data.

I had to do this every 30 days or else the decreased performance would drive me crazy. (Many people who purchase Android based phones complain that over time it slows down.) The Windows platform has some things in common with Android in that it supported multiple manufacturers.

This, and my day to day experience is what led me to believe that Apple is better , and that reason is they are different than any other hardware or software company out there.